- March 1, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
If you’re a pub owner in Floridaor any business that includes selling liquor, you are required to get a liquor license. There are different requirements for getting this license, and once you’re done dealing with those, you will then have to take care of the cost.
Figuring out the cost of a liquor license in Florida is where confusion often occurs because there are different types of licenses to take into consideration based on the nature and location of your business. There’s a different price assigned to every liquor license, so to clear up the confusion (and to answer your question “How much is a liquor license in Florida?”), you can refer to the guide provided below. (Note: Beer and Wine licenses are not included):
- Beer and Wine and Liquor Licenses
The different prices of licenses are based on the county where your establishment is located. Generally, however, the following arethe cost for beer, wine and liquor licenses:
- $1,365, $1,170, $975, $643.50 and $468, for licenses 3PS to 3DPS of the Wine and Liquor Package Sales.
- $1,820, $1,560, $1,300, $858, and $624, respectively, for licenses 4COP TO 8COP of the Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises classification.
- Club and Special Licenses
Club and special licenses are required for business owners of sporting or golf clubs, performing arts facilities, country clubs, and others that want to serve liquor. The following are the fees for these licenses:
- $400 for the Lodges and other Club License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11C)
- $1,750 for the Special Club License for Beer, Wine, and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11CS)
- $500 for the American Legion Club License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11AL)
- $400 for the Performing Arts License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11PA)
- $400 for the Private Golf Clubs License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11CG)
- $624 to $1,820 for the Golf Clubs Open to the General Public Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11 CG PC)
- $1,820 for the Caterer License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (13CT)
- $675 for the Race Track Caterer at Jai Alai, Dog and Horse Tracks License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (12RT)
If you can’t find the specific liquor license type for your business in the guide provided here, you can turn to liquor license consultants. They are completely knowledgeable about these licenses and can even assist you with the process of procuring a liquor license as well as an alcohol bond (this surety bond is a guarantee of your compliance with state legislation regarding selling liquor) for your business.