- August 10, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
One of the thriving industries in Florida is the hospitality industry; this is largely due to the fact that people from all over come here all the time to have a great time. So, if you are one business-minded individual and you want to become a part of the ever-growing hospitality industry of Florida, the potential for success is definitely high. You just need to make sure that you abide by the rules of the business game here, and you have a bigger chance of enjoying greatly profitable operations.
Among the vitalrules for businesses in the hospitality industry, procuring a liquor license is a non-negotiable factor if you wish to serve liquor at your establishment.A liquor license is an important requirement for any business that wishes to serve any type of liquor.
In Florida, the process for procuring a license is simple (despite certain restrictions), especially if you work with reputable license brokers or consultants. With their services, all the legalities that you have to comply with will be easy to meet. Additionally, they will guide you through the entire process and even educate you on the true cost of a liquor license (price in Florida), which you have to financially prepare for.
Liquor licenses come in different classifications and every license has a specific price attached to it. To provide you a general idea of what you can expect to pay in order to acquire the liquor license for your business, here’s a guide:
- For beer and wine licenses and liquor licenses, the prices vary depending on the inclusiveness of the package and the size of the county where your business is registered. Generally, you can expect the following prices in most counties:
– $1,365, $1,170, $975, $643.50 and $468, for licenses 3PS to 3DPS of the Wine and Liquor Package Sales
– $1,820, $1,560, $1,300, $858, and $624 for licenses 4COP TO 8COP of the Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises classification.
- For Club and Special Licenses, which are for sporting or golf clubs, performing arts facilities, country clubs, and other similar operations that want to serve liquor, prices are the following:
– $400 for the Lodges and other Club License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on premises (11C), the Performing Arts License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11PA), and Private Golf Clubs License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11CG)
– $500 for the American Legion Club License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11AL)
– $675 for the Race Track Caterer at Jai Alai, Dog and Horse Tracks License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (12RT)
– $1,750 for the Special Club License for Beer, Wine, and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11CS)
– $624 to $1,820 for the Golf Clubs Open to the General Public Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11 CG PC)
– $1,820 for the Caterer License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (13CT)
It can be a tad confusing to determine which license you actually need for your business. Don’t worry, however, because liquor license consultants in Florida can determine that for you. They will also provide you sound advice on all other concerns pertaining to the license. Their services are affordable – it’s just a small cost to pay to get your business up and running as soon as possible.